Aircraft Maintenance Forums

Go Back   Aircraft Maintenance Forums > Aircraft Maintenance > Corporate & General Aviation

Old 05-24-2011, 01:41   #1
willchason898

Question Maintenance Report Template?

Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a maintenance report template. I tried making one on Exel and it just isnt working out. When we bought the airplane we have now it came with a copy of the current one at the time and it was really nice. I would like to have one to keep a better track of inspections and stuff like that.

Thanks
Will
willchason898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:46   #2
IBLinKYI

Well damn, I didn't expect to see you on here. Wish I could help, but I've got nothing for you.

-Alday
IBLinKYI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:46   #3
aogdesk
Super Moderator

Will, I'm not quite sure what you mean. I'm assuming that you're not looking for a logbook type report (discrepancy/corrective action/etc) but more of an all encompassing maintenance report? There's probably someone here that can either sneak you a template or draft one fairly quickly.......

What fields of data would it have?
Old 05-27-2011, 17:11   #4
wanderer
You want it when???

Could you scan what you have and post it as a pdf? That would give us an idea on what you are looking for. Of course you can white out any identifying information.
wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:03   #5
MikeH

Are you referring to the AD Compliance reports?
If you let us know what you are looking for it will be a little easier to help out.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 18:45   #6
BHMJetMech

I use Excel for all of my reports, so if you have tried Excel (and failed) then perhaps we forum folks need to know just what kind of reports you are trying to make. Don't be too exact, my reports change monthly.

Tiny
BHMJetMech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 00:58   #7
willchason898

Ok...Its kinda like a log of maintenance items like how Cescom works it shows the Item, Frequency of the inspection, Date complied with, Next compliance due and remaining days or hours until the next inspection.
willchason898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 17:19   #8
MikeH

Quote:
Originally Posted by willchason898 View Post
Ok...Its kinda like a log of maintenance items like how Cescom works it shows the Item, Frequency of the inspection, Date complied with, Next compliance due and remaining days or hours until the next inspection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer View Post
Could you scan what you have and post it as a pdf? That would give us an idea on what you are looking for. Of course you can white out any identifying information.
A scanned pdf copy would help in being able to generate an Excel file. It can be done if we have an idea of what we are dealing with.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 21:34   #9
knot4u

Sounds like CMP.net. Originally a Gulfstream MX tracking system, but now they will track other types. It's not perfect nor is it free. You would have to provide alot of previous MX info, part serial numbers/tsn/tso, and constantly update them as MX is completed. It works well to track items and forecast upcoming requirements.
knot4u is offline   Reply With Quote